$ 1395 USD - Non-Members
$ 1195 USD - FIBA Members
$ 995 USD - Government
The internationally recognized FIBA AMLCA certification is an intermediate level certification designed for professionals in the financial services industry and professionals dealing with the compliance matters across any business sector. The program identifies and examines money laundering risks that pose the greatest threats to institutions and monetary system.
The AMLCA is an in-depth course based on best practices and international standards. The program is updated regularly to ensure the materials and case histories are relevant and in keeping with changes in the regularly environment.
The course provides participants with the tools they need to implement and enhance internal controls, policies, procedures, and processes within their own institutions, ensuring they're prepared t meet the challenge of complying with evolving regulatory expectations. Importantly, the course is provided in association with Florida International University, an accredited, globally recognized education institution highly regarded for it's educational programs.
To qualify for participation, candidates must currently be employed in the financial services industry or in a compliance role in another industry. Prior to beginning the course, participants must complete the assigned reading list, inclusive of the most recent version of the FFIEC BSA/AML Manual, FinCEN and FTAF advisories. Anticipated reading time: 10-15 hours.
Online AMLCA Certification
The online course is an interactive option design for participants interested in completing the certification at their own pace. Through open forums and discussions, participants will have the opportunity to actively engaged with the instructor and classmates to discuss the assigned materials. Participants will have 90 days to complete the reading materials, PowerPoint narratives, 23 practice quizzes and the final certification exam.
Who Should Attend
•Attorneys, Accountants, Consultants
The final certification exam consist of 100 multiple choice questions that must be completed within 1 hour and 45 minutes. Participants must pass the exam with a 75% or higher mark to receive the prestigious FIBA AMLCA Certification.
• Ch 1: Paper Trails: Genesis of Money Laundering
• Ch 2: The Recent History of AML/CFT
• Ch 3: Laws/Regulations and International Organizations
• Ch 4:Consolidated Structure Concerns
• Ch 5:Assesing Institutional Risk
• Ch 6:Customer Identification, Customer Due Diligence
• Ch 7: Recordkeeping & Reporting Requirements
Ch 8: Office of Foreign Assets Control
• Ch 9: International Controls
• Ch 10: Risk and Risk Mitigation - Customer Types
• Ch 11: Risk and Risk Mitigation - E banking, E services
• Ch 12: Risk and Risk Mitigation - Correspondent Banking/Securities
• Ch 13: Monitoring for Suspicious Activity
• Ch 14: Reporting Suspicious Activity
• Ch 15: Responding to Government Process
• Ch 16: Preparing for Audits and Examinations
• Ch 17: Training
• Ch 18: Communicating with Boards and Management