Representatives from the Florida Office of Financial Regulation and members of FIBA’s core advocacy team and membership will discuss the changes to Florida’s International Banking Code and the new international trust company statutes and regulations that are effective as of January 1, 2018. The panel will also discuss the effects of these laws and regulations on FIBA’s member institutions and Florida’s international banking and trust company market.
· Kim Prior, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
· Bryan Wells, Partner, Shutts & Bowen LLP
· Jeremy Smith, Director, Division of Financial Institutions
· Jodi-Ann Livingston, Chief Counsel, Florida Office of Financial Regulation
· Patricia Hernandez, Owner, Avila Rodriguez Hernandez Mena & Ferri LLP
· Fernando Capablanca, Director, City National Bank
· Ernesto Mairhofer, Head of Business Development, Private Client Services of Citco Corporate & Trust
Can't attend in-person?
Listen, learn, and join the conversation online from wherever you are:
Register for Livestream Event