The main objective of the International Trade course is to provide participants with an understanding of the key aspects of financial transactions generated from international trade, as well as the risks that these transactions may generate in terms of Money Laundering, Terrorism Financing and Proliferation of Massive destruction weapons.
THE FIBA/FIU INTERNATIONAL TRADE FINANCE PROGRAM PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Instruction led by world-class, qualified instructors with expertise in Trade and AML
- Ongoing support from cohort peers and instructors through our online learning platform
- Easy-to-follow modules and case studies tailored to guide all participants through the learning experience
- Multimedia and other learning tools designed to enhance comprehension of key concepts
- Practice exercises that assess comprehension
- Access to a global and ever-growing alumni network